Moving can be a daunting experience, particularly when it comes time to move out of your old premises. Whether you’re a property owner, landlord or tenant seeking someone to take care of your end of tenancy cleaning.
Talk to TGC.
End of Tenancy
We understand that there is enough to try and manage when moving and the degree of cleaning and restoration work required at the end of a tenancy can be varied.
Our expert team can provide a comprehensive tailor-made schedule of cleaning from our wide range of services:
- Vacuuming & mopping of all flooring
- Low-moisture & hot-water (extraction) deep cleaning for carpet
- Dusting & wiping down of all surfaces including:
- skirting boards
- Disinfecting & sanitising of all high traffic areas including:
- handles & buttons
- inks, taps & toilet flushes
- tables & desks
- inside & outside of all kitchen appliances
- fixtures, fittings & furnishings
- sockets & switches
- window ledges & frames
- doors & frames
- General cleaning of facilities (including washrooms & kitchen areas)
- Windows & door fronts cleaned
- Spot & stain removal
- Fungus/mould/mildew removal & control
- Carpark cleaning
- Rapid response & emergency cover
- General repairs, painting & gardening
- Waste management.
We promise relief from the headaches of moving and assurance that the environment left behind is a safe, clean, healthy and hygienic one.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.