A clean, hygienic and above all healthy environment is as vital in government buildings to keep the people running our country safe, as it is in our places of education that are teaching our next generation of leaders. To learn how we can help lead the way.
Talk to TGC.
Government & Education
We understand your need for economy, so with our extensive experience we can meet your specific needs with increased efficiency.
We can provide a customised, cost-effective, secure cleaning programme for day-care, schools, colleges, universities, councils and government departments:
- Daily, weekly or fortnightly cleaning (during & after hours)
- Windows & door fronts cleaned
- Vacuuming & mopping of all flooring
- Dusting & wiping down of all surfaces
- Disinfecting & sanitising of all high traffic areas including:
- handles & buttons
- sinks, taps & toilet flushes
- tables & desks
- equipment (including - screen, keyboard, mouse, phone, fridge handles, microwave buttons, water cooler taps, etc.)
- fixtures, fittings & furnishings
- sockets & switches
- window ledges & frames
- doors & frames
- General cleaning of facilities (including washrooms & kitchen areas)
- Spot & stain removal
- Fungus/mould/mildew removal & control
- Infection advice & control
- Rapid response & emergency cover
- Carpark cleaning
- General maintenance, housekeeping & gardening
- Waste management
- Management of consumables.
We promise to ensure your cleaning is always done right first time, on time and on budget and to always get your vote and full marks for delivering a clean, healthy and hygienic environment.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.