Customer experience leading to repeat business is vital to the survival of any venue and presentation and cleanliness is a key factor in this. To make sure your venue shines and keeps your customers coming back again and again.
Talk to TGC.
We can provide for a wide range of venues with our flexible cleaning service plan than can be tailor-made to suit any requirement.
Our comprehensive and versatile range of services, means we can handle all of your cleaning challenges:
- Daily, weekly or fortnightly cleaning (during & after hours)
- Windows & door fronts cleaned
- Vacuuming & mopping of all flooring
- Dusting & wiping down of all surfaces
- Disinfecting & sanitising of all high traffic areas including:
- handles & buttons
- sinks, taps & toilet flushes
- fixtures, fittings & furnishings
- sockets & switches
- window ledges & frames
- doors & frames
- General cleaning of facilities (including washrooms & kitchen areas)
- Spot & stain removal
- Fungus/mould/mildew removal & control
- Infection advice & control
- Rapid response & emergency cover
- Carpark cleaning
- General maintenance, housekeeping & gardening
- Waste management
- Management of consumables.
We promise that when your customers visit, your venue will be clean, healthy and hygienic, leaving you and your staff to focus on giving them the best experience.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.