Did you know that a dirty wheelie bin is an excellent breeding ground for bacteria? It can also attract vermin, cause offensive odours, become infested with flies and rapidly become a health hazard right outside your home or business! For peace mind that your commercial or domestic wheelie bins are safe, clean, sanitised and deodorised inside and out.
Talk to TGC.
We provide a well-established bin cleaning service that has been existing throughout the North East of Scotland and is now being expanded via a network of franchisees. We offer professional, effective, environmentally friendly, fully licensed and insured bin washing using specialist equipment and eco-friendly cleaning products:
- Commercial and domestic wheelie bins
- All bins are washed, sanitised and deodorised inside and out
- Fully licensed and insured bin washing service
- Specialist bin washing equipment
- Locally sourced, environmentally friendly cleaning materials
- Bin cleaning kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Affordable and effective solution to target odour and bacteria.
We promise safe and sanitised wheelie bins to deliver a healthy, hygienic environment.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.