When your business makes a staged physical return to your premises, you want to know you’re returning to a hygienic, sanitised place of work. For reassurance that your workplace is regularly cleaned and sanitised to protect your workforce from COVID-19 and other infections.
Talk to TGC.
We are committed to providing a comprehensive fogging (sanitising) and deep cleaning service for your business so that you have peace of mind when you return to work.
We also issue a signed confirmation certificate after every fogging (sanitising).
A deep clean
Our service includes:
- Fogging (sanitising) using a VS-500 Fogger (with Huwa-San TR50 sanitiser) which expels a fine, almost invisible mist that settles on all surfaces, including those impossible to reach by conventional methods:
- does not need to be wiped off
- presents no risk to electronic items
- kills 99.99% of bacteria & viruses within 60 seconds
- is effective against COVID-19 & legionella bacteria
- will help prevent the cross-infection of viruses such as MRSA, COVID-19 (human & feline), and other pathogens
- A deep cleaning of all surfaces, equipment, floors, walls and areas specific to your premises
- Full sanitisation and disinfection focussing on high frequency touch points and surfaces including:
- handles & buttons
- sinks, taps & toilet flushes
- tables & desks
- equipment (including - screen, keyboard, mouse, phone, fridge handles, microwave buttons, water cooler taps, etc.)
- fixtures, fittings & furnishings
- sockets & switches
- window ledges & frames
- doors & frames
- Vacuuming & mopping of floors, cleaning surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms.
Daily touch points
As well as our standard cleaning offer, we also provide a premium daily touch point clean. This ensures that your premises have been properly sanitised at the end of each working day.
Our staff take time to sanitise anything that is a regular daily touch point for your employees, including:
- Individual light switches
- Desk phones
- Door handles
- Taps & toilet flushes
- Microwave, fridge & kettle (including buttons & handles)
- Water cooler taps
An environmental solution
We use Huwa-San TR50, an ultra-low vapour sanitiser, which is the most advanced, highly developed and accredited, silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide product available, worldwide.
- t can be used for air, surface, and water disinfection
- It is an effective bactericide, fungicide, viricide, and algaecide
- It has passed the following tests:
- EN 1276
- EN 1650
- EN 14476
- It does not need to be wiped off
- It presents no risk to electronic items
- It kills 99.99% of bacteria & viruses within 60 seconds
- It is effective against COVID-19 & legionella bacteria
- It is a proven, trusted product used by Stena, P&O, Coca Cola, Danone, Muller Wiseman, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, TFL, Heathrow Airport, Estee Lauder, EDF Energy & Ford, as well as many district and county councils, hospitals, hotels, businesses and schools throughout the UK.
We promise to deliver a safe, healthy, hygienic work environment for you to return to with all surfaces, touch points, floors, equipment and furniture properly sanitised.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.