We are committed to providing a comprehensive fogging (sanitising) and deep cleaning service for your business so that you have peace of mind when you return to work.
We also issue a signed confirmation certificate after every fogging (sanitising).
A deep clean
Our service includes:
- Fogging (sanitising) using a VS-500 Fogger (with Huwa-San TR50 sanitiser) which expels a fine, almost invisible mist that settles on all surfaces, including those impossible to reach by conventional methods:
- does not need to be wiped off
- presents no risk to electronic items
- kills 99.99% of bacteria & viruses within 60 seconds
- is effective against COVID-19 & legionella bacteria
- will help prevent the cross-infection of viruses such as MRSA, COVID-19 (human & feline), and other pathogens
- A deep cleaning of all surfaces, equipment, floors, walls and areas specific to your premises
- Full sanitisation and disinfection focussing on high frequency touch points and surfaces including:
- handles & buttons
- sinks, taps & toilet flushes
- tables & desks
- equipment (including - screen, keyboard, mouse, phone, fridge handles, microwave buttons, water cooler taps, etc.)
- fixtures, fittings & furnishings
- sockets & switches
- window ledges & frames
- doors & frames
- Vacuuming & mopping of floors, cleaning surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms.
Daily touch points
As well as our standard cleaning offer, we also provide a premium daily touch point clean. This ensures that your premises have been properly sanitised at the end of each working day.
Our staff take time to sanitise anything that is a regular daily touch point for your employees, including:
- Individual light switches
- Desk phones
- Door handles
- Taps & toilet flushes
- Microwave, fridge & kettle (including buttons & handles)
- Water cooler taps
An environmental solution
We use Huwa-San TR50, an ultra-low vapour sanitiser, which is the most advanced, highly developed and accredited, silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide product available, worldwide.
- t can be used for air, surface, and water disinfection
- It is an effective bactericide, fungicide, viricide, and algaecide
- It has passed the following tests:
- EN 1276
- EN 1650
- EN 14476
- It does not need to be wiped off
- It presents no risk to electronic items
- It kills 99.99% of bacteria & viruses within 60 seconds
- It is effective against COVID-19 & legionella bacteria
- It is a proven, trusted product used by Stena, P&O, Coca Cola, Danone, Muller Wiseman, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, TFL, Heathrow Airport, Estee Lauder, EDF Energy & Ford, as well as many district and county councils, hospitals, hotels, businesses and schools throughout the UK.