Investing in facilities maintenance is to invest in the future success of both your business and your workforce. To take care of the day-to-day activities that keep your premises running smoothly while you concentrate on your core business priorities.
Talk to TGC.
We provide bespoke and sustainable FM services to ensure your premises are up to the demands required by your staff and business needs:
- Fire safety & emergency lighting
- General building maintenance
- Waste management
- PAT testing / fire extinguishers
- Security services
- Spot & stain removal
- Fungus/mould/mildew removal & control
- Rapid response & emergency cover
- Management of consumables
- General fitting & replacement.
We can support your existing facilities team or work independently.
We promise to deliver a safe, healthy environment to make sure your building always meets the needs of the people who use it, each and every day.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.