A fresh, clean and comfortable washroom experience is proven to not only increase happiness and satisfaction at work but also drastically reduce the spread of harmful bacteria. For a washroom that is always fresh, clean and hygienic.
Talk to TGC.
Hygiene & Washroom Services
We provide a full range of comprehensive and robust hygienic cleaning and washroom services, which are implemented by our conscientious and experienced team:
- Daily, weekly or fortnightly cleaning (during & after hours)
- Feminine sanitary product disposal & hygiene units
- Vacuuming and mopping of all flooring
- Floor mat supply & replacement
- Dusting & wiping down of all surfaces
- Disinfecting & sanitising of all high traffic areas including:
- handles & buttons
- sinks, taps & toilet flushes
- fixtures, fittings & furnishings
- sockets & switches
- window ledges & frames
- doors & frames
- Anti-bacterial eco-friendly air fresheners & air quality management
- Hand Washing/Drying equipment and products
- Advanced hygienic toilet (including urinal) deep cleaning
- Spot & stain removal
- Fungus/mould/mildew removal & control
- Infection advice & control
- Rapid response & emergency cover
- Waste management
- Management of consumables
- General fitting, replacement & maintenance.
We promise to deliver a consistent and reliable service, giving you peace of mind that your washrooms are fresh, clean, healthy, hygienic and always in order.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.