Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is vitally important in keeping your staff protected and safe but it can be stressful making sure you have an adequate supply the right equipment. For a convenient, reliable and above all trusted service that gives you peace of mind that you will always have enough of the correct PPE.
Talk to TGC.
We can provide an extensive range of PPE products to help ensure that your visitors, staff and all areas of your business are safe and protected:
- Sanitiser stations
- Hand sanitisers
- Biozone units
- Thermal imaging cameras
- Specialist mats
- Face shields
- Disposable masks
- Infrared thermometers
- Office & site signage
- Protective screens, queue barriers & linking partitions
- Social distancing, hazard & foam tape
We can also supply specialist PPE used by sectors such as dental & medical practices and sports & leisure facilities.
We promise to make sure that you not only have the correct PPE you need when you need it, but also that you are always fully stocked.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.