It is very important that the grease extract systems are regularly cleaned to ensure that any fire hazards are removed in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order. Also the Health & Safety Executive, BSRIA, FPA insurance guidelines and regulations stipulate the kitchen extract systems should be kept clean to minimise fire and other associated risks. For peace of mind that your kitchen meets regulations and is safe, healthy and hygienic.
Talk to TGC.
TR19 Kitchen Deep Clean
Since January 2006, it has been Law that supply and extraction systems to food preparation areas must be cleaned in all European countries.
That is why we work closely with you to ensure that your kitchen areas and extract systems are regularly cleaned and any fire hazards are removed so that your business complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order and the Health & Safety Executive, BSRIA, FPA insurance guidelines and regulations:
- Cleaning is carried out on a basis dictated by hours of operation. Eg. 3/6 monthly.
- Grease extract systems regularly cleaned to ensure that any fire hazards are removed.
- Cleaning of ventilation ducts in line with TR19 regulations.
- All food preparation and accessible areas will be cleaned.
We promise to deliver a safe, healthy, hygienic environment that will minimise fire and other associated risks ensuring that your kitchen areas and extract systems comply to the accepted guidelines and regulations.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.