It has been shown that letting in more natural light has a positive effect on your staff’s health, wellbeing and productivity. To not only let that light shine in but also extend the life of your windows.
Talk to TGC.
For decades, working at height was simply accepted as an occupational hazard of the window cleaning industry.
We provide cleaning of commercial exterior windows, using the Reach & Wash® systems allowing windows to be cleaned from the safety of the ground using long reaching, telescopic poles.
The pure water used, as it has no impurities, dries to a spot-free finish leaving no marks behind creating a safe and clean environment:
- Daily, weekly or fortnightly cleaning (during & after hours)
- All office window & glass door types
- Shopfront windows
- New construction windows
- Internal partition glass & external glass
- Window ledges & frames
We can also provide SoftWashing, which is an effective way to clean exterior surfaces on many types of buildings. It allows us to wash roofs, concrete, patios, driveways and more creating a versatile service.
We promise that our range of professional cleaning services will deliver sparkling clean and clear windows that will keep your business looking it’s best inside and out.
Done the TGC Way
We are efficient
We invest in eco-friendly innovation without compromising efficiency and prioritise the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike.
Our customers benefit directly from the efficiency of our technology-driven systems, and the innovation that we continually bring to the business, along with the security that we do exactly what we promise, on time, every time.
We are eco-friendly
We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us:
- We have built TGC on integrity and ethical foundations, rooted in green practices and technologies.
- We have achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management, the global environmental standard critical for a company claiming green credentials.
- Our cleaning products are:
- free from harmful chemicals.
- derived from sustainable, plant-based resources.
- phosphonate and phosphate free.
We are reliable
We are committed to building trust, where personal service and attention to every detail really do make the difference:
- We pay the living wage resulting in staff retention above 90%, which is higher than the industry average.
- We have developed a management tool and created our own bespoke time and attendance app to revolutionise staff and site management.
- We are proud that in under three years we have not only achieved ISO 14001 for environmental management but also ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 45001 for health and safety systems.