We’re having lots of enquiries about our cleaning services and so we’ve created these FAQs to help answer your questions around Covid-19 regular and deep cleans.
1. Is Tidy Green Clean still open
All Tidy Green Clean teams are still working and we are very much open for business. All existing clients should be hearing from our Regional or Operations Directors for reassurance. If you are interested in talking to us about a special clean or new contract, please contact us on 01224 515933 or by email – email@example.com
2. Does the normal clean that Tidy Green Clean offers protect our business premises and staff against Covid-19?
The cleaning solutions and regimes Tidy Green Clean use will already protect your staff against Covid-19 and other infections for up to 24 hours from each clean. Since 3 February, we have been focusing on sanitising areas that experience high volumes of handling – such as door handles, toilet flushes, microwave buttons, keyboards, kettle handles, and so on – in order to maintain the safety of your working environment. If you would like to know more, contact us in the usual way or call us for more information.
3. If we’re not already a client, can you help us?
We can provide our special clean within two days for new clients currently although this may change. Regardless, we will do our utmost to reassure you and be with you as soon as possible. Call us to find out how we can help.
4. What is the special clean that Tidy Green Clean can offer?
In light of the current Covid-19 situation, Tidy Green Clean can provide special cleans in the event of a confirmed case of Covid-19 at your business premises or to provide additional reassurance. This specialist service means a deep clean of every surface, floor, wall and ceiling, using a ‘fog’ that will kill the virus for up to 14 days. You can return to work the next day, secure in the knowledge that your premises are safe to work in.
5. We have a member of staff who has recently returned from abroad, what can we do?
We can help you sanitise and deep clean your premises if you have staff in this position. We would also recommend you continue to follow the hygiene advice around 20-second handwashing, sanitising, coughing into tissues and elbows around the office, according to latest government advice.
6. Can Tidy Green Clean provide special cleans in the event of a confirmed case?
Yes, we can provide a service that will fog and sanitise your premises for up to 14 days.
7. How much does the special clean cost?
For a specific quote for each premises, we will need to have our contractor survey your office, but it is circa £500 + VAT
8. If we want an additional or deep clean, how quickly can you do that?
Tidy Green Clean can offer same day or next day availability for our deep cleans if you are already a client
9. What happens if a client reports a confirmed case to Tidy Green Clean from within the client’s own staff?
We would work with you, to find the best outcome for all concerned.
10. Should we close our place of work for two weeks if this happens?
There is no need to do this because of our special clean service, which can protect your premises for up to 14 days.
11. What happens if a Tidy Green Clean client insists in re-opening within 2 weeks?
It is not our place to decide what your course of action is of course. If you decide to close, and we are able and willing to provide the service, then normal charges would apply
12. What about your staff? Are they being monitored in case they get poorly?
All Tidy Green Clean staff who have been on leave are being monitored, especially if they are returning from a Category 1 or 2 location, or if they have been in contact with someone who has returned from these areas.
13. Will Tidy Green Clean inform the client of an ‘at risk’ employee, above?
Yes of course, we would make you aware of any of our staff that are at risk, as we would hope you would do the same in return.
14. Will normal charges apply if one of your employees is self-isolating due to them being at risk?
Yes, because we would replace your cleaner so that normal service could continue.
15. What will Tidy Green Clean offices do if they have a confirmed case among their own office workers?
We would quarantine them and follow our risk assessments and NHS advice
16. What is the Tidy Green Clean’s contingency plans in terms of providing a service should multiple staff fall unwell?
We are working through this to provide a clear Business Continuity plan at present to find the best solution. We will update this once it has been finalised, but in the meantime please call your account director or our operations director to discuss your own circumstances in more detail.